The foundation has always regarded education as the strongest empowerment tool to break the cycle of poverty and offer opportunities for the betterment of oneself
AKF is based upon the conviction that an educated society is essential to a healthy democracy. It promotes and provides financial support for post secondary education. The foundation does not grant a full scholarship per student but rather a humble amount of $800 per student, totaling 30 students annually.
Aksor Kassardjian born in 1917 in Exile , and carried it in his name. As a child he was compelled to work hard for a mere sustenance for himself and his family. He was driven by a strange stamina and his deep religious belief that has helped him all along his life to know exactly how successfully to line up his target.
Under all level of difficulties and miseries, courageous plans and challenging ideas as well as new projects were teeming in his mind, enhanced by relentless will to fight paralleled by his pride commitment and belonging to his family and his Armenian people.
His words: “God made me successful so that through me he could reach some people in need, thus making me a small vessel for his love to humanity.”
- Photocopy of I.D
- One recent photograph
- Letter of acceptance from the university
- Official grades of last year
- A copy of Bac. II certificate
- Statement of fees
- The above mentioned documents must be either original or certified photocopies
- The committee will study your application only when your file is complete
- A notification of the outcome of your application will be sent to your email during the period starting February 15 till March 15